Saturday, September 3, 2016

Duck Bear in Florida, at Crescent Lake, and flying to Ohio

     I began my travels exactly a week after Sebastian's funeral. I felt his presence so much in Florida and it was a comfort to know he was with me. He seems to have passed over completely now. At times he still shows me he's with me or thinking of his friends and family, but after I arrived back in Eugene (and since I left for Ohio) I've felt less of his presence and seen fewer signs of him. I can't decide if this is a blessing for him or if I should feel sad. I certainly feel like I'm living in an extremely surreal world! Nevertheless, I continue to live each day grateful of the time I had with him and moving forward (or maybe sideways since I'm being a bit of a gypsy right now?). Here are the first of many Duck Bear and Sebastian travel pics!



















No comments:

Post a Comment